Wednesday, January 21, 2009

i'm 8 mths old!

i'm almost 8 mths old now.........Dr Tee told mum she couldnt fly anymore. But she could be on 6-8 hrs road ride! :) Yippee!!!

So , Daddy and mummy decided ONE MORE HOLDIAY!!!! :) A 4 day drive to Malacca during CNY. Mummy gettimg more exhausted easily these days and she takes lotsa afternoon naps now! She can't walk as much, shop as much. So, tis holiday will be more like eat, sleep , shop with little walking. Mummy will be happy sleeping in the car while daddy drives.

Tis will be my first family trip to Malaysia with grandpa, grandma leong, auntie prisc and uncle james. everyone luvs me so much! :) aND everyone is awaiting for my arrival!

i;m 1.8 kg already and mummy's womb is getting more cramped now! Yikes, i need MORE SPACE! Well, i'll be out soon and getting lotsa leg and arm space coz mummy had a gigantic cot for me! And, she's going to dress it up just for me! well, mummy said i will be a beautiful baby and precious in God's sight! :) Coz God created me for His glory! i'll be OUT! wait for me!!!!:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gal you are already 8 months pregnant?? Time really flies!!

Anonymous said...

i can't imagine being a mummy in 2 mths time! haha :P

Terence said...

i can't imagine being a mummy in 2 mths time! haha :P