Wednesday, January 21, 2009

my shoes!


here are SOME of the pretty shoes contributed by the aunties in church. i'm so blessed! :) Well, mummy said tis is onli part of the collection and my shoe wardrobe is more than daddy now! haha.... Mummy too bought me some cute little booties. and she can't wait to see how they look on me! Mummy tinks i need some green, orange and pastel purple in my wardrobe. Not too pinky though i'm a little gal! :) Mummy and daddy does not want me to grow up too dainty or vulnerable. But rather to grow up independent and to have a mind of my own! :)

Mummy going to get me some swimmie duckie to make my bath fun and enjoyable! Mothercare sale is currently on and tis makes my mummy happie! she's getting some cute comfy long-sleeved body suits for me so that i won't freeze in the church's nursery! There's too many little ones in church's nursery. Last drive to JB, mummy printed some cute bearie name stickers for me so that the church workers will be able to identify my bag, milk bottles, diaper bags etc when mummy away at service.

Now, wat's my name?
Ask my daddy! :) He chose it for me! :P

No comments: