Sunday, March 22, 2009

Prezzies! I want Prezzies!

Kielli says:

Hi everyone, my name is Kielli Leong Yi Xin.
I will be 1 month old on 11 April 09 and my handsome daddy is scratching his head on where/when/how to celebrate this momentous occasion. Mommy says that this will be a great chance to tell everyone how good God has been to me, and also a chance to meet all the nice aunties and uncles who've brought me so many nice prezzies over the last week!

Speaking of prezzies, if you wanna pamper me with something nice, and you really really can't decide what to buy, here's a few suggestions:
- Kidzloft vouchers (If they work with the 50% discount thingy?)
- A university education (ok, I'm kidding =D )
- Times Bookshop vouchers (mommy's eyeing those baby books)
- Detachable Infant Car Seat/Carrier (so I can go to June Camp!)
- Of if you're out of ideas, there's that little red paper thing they use to keep even more paper thingys. (Use paper to hold paper... It's so silly rite?)

*Note from Daddy: if you're buying something from this list, please add a Comment so that others won't buy the same items (or you can arrange to share the cost)

**Note from Mommy: Kielli has alot of clothing! There's no need to buy clothes for her for the next 2 years. *laments about lost shopping opportunies* =P

1 comment:

Health and Beauty said...

You have a wonderful blog. thanks for sharing your life and experience here.