Monday, March 30, 2009

when the little one gets less cranky...

when little kielli gets less cranky, i do have some little time to myself, other than zzzzing & resting in bed.

yap, i realise tat time is so precious, so i'm glad God made women multi-tasking creatures. Well, men r made such tat they have the ability to compartmentalise every part of their lives, they dun mix work with private life. Well, for women, NOW i know why God made us tis way tat we mix all aspects of our lives together.

This multi-tasking attribute is especially useful during motherhood....
LIKE RIGHT NOW...

while kielli is less cranky n sleeps soundly, i do my face, cleanser, scrub n puts on my sea-clay mask n blogs at the same time..haha....when the mask is done n blog is done, it's about time kielli starts her "cranking" again......:P

Ok. The face scrub & mask makes my day!!! Also, will be having my Javanese body massage later, so tat makes me happie too! It's my 3rd session of massage n i like it. Juz a pity i can't do a body scrub or wrap. Well, after confinement.

Todae is a good day after all!!

Oh. Little kielli has woken up..tataz....gotta go...

No comments: