Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Poem: New Year

Lo! Behold! A new year's here
Time has flown us by so fast
Christmas season, now just past
Last year, I'd say, it did last

Regret? No point! Now what's the use?
We didn't study till we blew a fuse
Mug till all our screws came loose
Instead of listening, we took a snooze

Reslove to be better this year?
Last ear I tried, but failed, I fear
"So try again!" I tell myself
But ot fail again, get professional help!

Now for my resolutions!
Advance in my evolution
To grow a brain and use'em
Cherish this year lest I lose'em

But most all, to be myself
Make more friends, tell less lies
Play more games, stay in shape
To hang around, and watch time fly

So life goes on, I'd always say
(Much to some people's dismay)
And make the most out of
The next 365 days!

--> Location unkown, Christmas Eve 1994

Self explanatory, I thought I wasted another year of my life studying till my brain "blew a fuse" :D

No comments: