Thursday, September 13, 2007

Poem: Our World, Alive

Rustling leaves in the autumn breeze
Dancing e'er so merrily
Blown towards the dipping sun
Ever all so bright with glee

Our resting friend now lays his head
On teh horizon, bathed in red
Tranquility, with the fading of light
Welcoming the cool embrace of night

Listen!

A congregation beneath the fields
Ah, with song and chirpy sounds
Happy dances filled with laughter
Consuming the silence thereafter

Our world, our have, our resting ground
Our home filled with life abound.
Let's wish for her well-being forever
Our world, our love, our sacred treasure

--> RJC Language Lab, Computing Lecture, 5th April 1995

I guess I was looking back at "A Dying World", and I decided I wanted to be more positive in life. So I wrote my first happy poem in my life ever. Kindy cheesy I think, but I gotta start somewhere right?

No comments: