Monday, September 10, 2007

The Newbie arrives on the Blogscene!

Mmmm, I wonder what to do with this blog, other than post my random musings and irrational bursts of ingenuity, hmmmm....

a) Chronicle my anguish over quitting Anarchy Online. (Cold turkey ftw!)
b) Talk about my hopes and dreams regarding full time ministry
c) Publish my old poetry collection, and appending more as I write
d) Track my (lack of) progress in regaining my teenage fitness levels. *dies*
e) Talk about Cantata and Choir, and crystallise my thoughts and reflections on BFC's environment

Well, Daphne (if you don't know her, she's my lovely wife :D ) tells me that I don't talk enough, so hopefully, a blog would help me to express myself abit more. Anyway, I need to find more constructive ways to kill time since I've quit playing AO.

Anyway, I'll probrably spend the next week or so wondering how to set up my poetry page, and another month trying to find my dusty notebook of poems. Perhaps I should start writing again.... :)

No comments: