Friday, January 2, 2009

dumping exercise!

I'm in the midst of spring cleaning the house. Goodbye to 5 gigantic bags of trash and 6 pairs of shoes. It's a sense of achievement coz when it comes to spring cleaning, i;m the heartless dumper! !!:P and i luv dumping stuff i dun need.

I'll be shifting to my inlaws house real soon before the little one arrives. and i''m seriously tinking how i'm going to transport my shoes there. Mum-in- law says i can get an additional shoe rack. But, come to tink of it, after the dumps, i still have 30 pairs of shoes. And, that does not include terence leong's share. In my current house, my shoe rack consists of 8 tiers of 6. That makes a max capacity of 48 shoes, the shoe limit Terence leong has proudly capped n a deal we had both negotiated and agreed on---the no of shoes we can have in our house! i counted little leong's shoes, new and old hand-me downs. Guess what, she has about 12 pairs. This is terrible. I wonder how one shoe rack can fit all our shoes.

ANd, there's still the clothes....Oopss....HELP!!!
maybe i should juz do more dumping and retain my top 10 pairs. :P
Headache.....zzzzzz.....:)

No comments: