Tuesday, January 6, 2009

refreshing.

i'm starting on my daily piano regime now since i'm like so freeee:P My fingers are getting rusty and it's high time to exercise them :)
Been exploring some new hymms i never knew existed.
This song is truly refreshing! :)

In the midst of our trials or when the going gets tough, may we always remember the great joy, mercy and grace we received when Christ died for us.

Enjoy...

Years I spent in vanity and pride,
Caring not my Lord was crucified,
Knowing not it was for me He died on Calvary.

Mercy there was great and grace was free,
Pardon there was multiplied to me,
There my burdened soul found liberty at Calvary.

By God's Word at last my sin i learned
Then i trembled at the law i spurned
Till my guilty soul imploring turned to Calvary

Now I've given to Jesus everything,
Now I gladly own Him as my King,
Now my raptured soul can only sing of Calvary.

No comments: