Thursday, January 29, 2009

correlation between housework & Ice-cream

I've never been more a housewife than these 2 mths! haha.....Been catching up on my housework.

i've packed 5 boxes yesterdae. Well, todae, my target is to at least clear all the smelly stinky clothes! While washing is easy for Ter, he kinda dumps everytin into the washing clothes, washing is tiring for me. Coz,i'm quite fussy!

i sort out the clothes by machine or hand-washed. Then, for the respective categories, by colour and fabric type to prevent colour-running. After 4 yrs of marriage, TEr jolly well know wat r the safe clothes to dump into the machine and UNSAFE clothes he SHOULD never ever touch. I've kinda finished the machine clothes, so todae gotta be all the handwashing. Thank God i have no manicured nails due to my pregnancy, or else my poor nails gotta suffer a painful fate! Yappie, due to the pregnancy, i have kinda abstained from all manicure, pedicure and chemical hair treatment. Well well, after Mar, i will certain be part of the injections and multiplier effect into the mani, pedi and hair industry and contribute to the increase in money supply in the local market. haha....:) Well, is this like the fiscal or monetary policy adopted by the govt to improve economy? After all, our reserves are used and i guess the govt will be happie with consumers like me to boast the economy....:) Anyway, watever......seriously, i dunno! Economics is certainly not my cup of tea!

Gotta set goals to motivate myself to finish my housework! And hey, perhaps reward myself with a nice tub of Ben & Jerry Ice Cream! Tat will be an extremely powerful motivator for me to finish all the tasks todae! :)

Ok, here's some ice-cream places i found online with good reviews of course:

1) Seventh Heaven (MIS, 10 Raebum Park, #01-24 Tel: 62277787)
2) Island Creamery ( Holland V)
3) Ice Queen Ice Cream ( Golden Mile Food Centre #01-86)
4) www.icecreamchefs.blogspot.com ( 520 East Coast Rd #01-06)
5) www.ice3cafe.com ( Serangoon GArdens)

Personally, i luv the variety at icecreamchef.Onli thing is i gotta all these stuff online. Hopefully, the website is updated & the shops still exist! haha...:o

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#7944 tramadol 627 - tramadol 50mg zydol