Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Suesue...Beebee & Cheche...

Last Sat, i went out with Sue, Bee and Cheri , my good frens cum old church mates from RCC. And, i reallie enjoyed the times with them.

Seriously, though i had left Renewal since 2001, my parents, sis and bro-in-law, good frens Sue and Cheri are still there, so i kinda still get lotsa updates about wats happening in Renewal! :) Like whois pregnant, married, new pastors,their events, list goes on n on.....

God has been good to me and though i miss the good old youthie days in Renewal, i know that God has brought me to BFC with a purpose and i have never regretted leaving Renewal though it was a tough decision i made 8 yrs back.

I am a sentimental person. But i'm also a heartless one who makes painful heartless decision, despite of my emotions at times. In this aspect, Terence & i are very similar. We can be heartless enough to dump our daughter in the forest to let her grow up, onli to find myself sobbbing everynite to sleep. :)

I can look back at the past, dwell on the wonderful days in renewal, Yet, i will never regret making the decision to leave Renewal. To me, I believe in the future and being decisive.

In God's work, i believe in sacrifices being made.
Sometimes, we need to leave, need to make tough, painful decisions. It may be tough,but, sometimes, in life, to pursue God's path, we need to make painful decisions.

It's good to be out with these gals, knowing that despite all these years, they are all still loving & serving the Lord. Sue is bz leading a group in renewal, cheri and hubby serving in youth & music min in renewal, bee & hubby settled down in Wesley.

Though we may not be in the same church or even ministry together, we still share the same vision for the Lord's work and it's juz refreshing to have such good frens. We may not be called into the same church or ministry, but i know that God has a special purpose for each one of us in our own church n ministry. And, may we all grow together and encourage each other to perservere on and spur on for His work! :)

They have been my dear sisters since youthie days n they always will be so dear to my hearts! :)

No comments: