Thursday, March 5, 2009

sometin to look forward to

i'm going for Porridge Buffet @ Suntec tomorrow with Wendy, Karen, Allan & little Christoph!And, i'm reallie looking forward to it.

I've stayed at home for 4 days n i'm so so bored......Actually i sprained my ankle n it's kinda swollen n not fully recovered n a little painful. But, i reallie need to get out of the house n go to town!!!!!!!! So i'm juz praying that my ankle can heal by tomorrow.God, pls juz heal the ankle. Anyway, no matter what happens tomorrow, independent of the ankle, i am going to Suntec and that's final!!! :)If i can't walk, at most, i will juz find a cofffee place, read a book and wait for Ter to rescue me when he finishes work.At least i get to breathe some " town air" haha. Tat is my backup plan!

Well, i shall hibernate at home todae, rest my ankle n i will be all ready tomorrow!!! :)

The Ngs were so nice to offer to drive me all the way there. It's such a blessing.:) God is so good to me!

I haven't seen Wendy & KAren 4 quite some time. I'm looking forward to see them and spend time with them. :)

Oh ya, the "CATS" musical is coming n i reallie hope i can catch it! I should be able to get out of the house in 1 mth's time.

No comments: