Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The continuing adventures of Kielli Leong!

235pm: Dr Tee came in and said hi. What he did and said can be paraphrased as: "Goodie, I've been waiting for your epidural to kick in, now I can break the water bag easier." Interesting sight! Must see for all daddy's to be! =D

410pm: So boring! Daphne's half awake and she needs to be entertained! Presenting..... Me!


Actually, the focus should be the privilege card on the privileged man (i.e. me) =D


515pm: Man, I'm hungry. The chicken pie & half-a-mushroom pie from SPC didn't last me that long, considering that I gobbled them down at 1130am. So I ran down to Kopitiam to ta-bao Chicken Udon. The chicken was stale. pfft.... at least I got a 20% discount with my orange Kopitiam Card. pfft....

620pm: Mum and Aunty Janet arrived. I told them Kielli's not due till 8.30pm maybe. But they still came down to lend their support. Too bad the Staff Nurse wouldn't even let them peek into the ward hehe.

C'mon gorgeous ones, anytime now! =D

No comments: