Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Parents away...

My parents left for Korea on Sunday for a 5 -day prayer and fast thingy with their church mates. There's about 100 plus of them going, so it's kinda a big affair for the church. My sis and bro-in-law went last yr. So this yr, it's my parents' turn.

They will be kinda "stranded" on a prayer mountain all day for 5 days, wake up at 6am and juz worship, pray and listen to sermon. My dad has gastric problems, so it's kinda challenging for him to go on a 5 day fast. But, i'm really proud of him that he took up the challenge. Pray that this trip will be a refreshing one for Dad and Mum whereby they can jus slow down their pace and spend time with God.

In the meantime, T & I are stranded in SIngapore. :) The young adults celebrated T's birthday last sun and T is finally 30! <> How time files. To me frankly, birthday celebrations are just celebrations. Ultimately, i just want him to be happy! My birthday wish for him: That he will stay healthy and be what God wants him to be.

No comments: