Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lotsofsu.....@ Keppel Island






Presenting lots of su.................my good old fren, Susan from my old church. Good time of catching up with her. Been a long time since we last met! Meeting up with her brings back lostsa old memories. I'm quite a sentimental person! She's such a dear sister to me. Watched her grow from a young believer to being baptised and grow to be the cell group leader of today.It's been such a blessing! In life, there are far more things that blesses my heart than what money can give. And, this is exactly that same feeling i have while i watch God change the life and heart of this dear sister. It's the feeling when God comforts u in ur sorrow. And u know that , in ur tears, God has held u tight in His arms. something that blesses and warms ur heart.

No comments: