Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Leongs on Fathers Day!


I like this pic with Terence. it's juz candid, natural, comfortable and happy! Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling whenever i see it!
Father & Son.
Sis-in-Law quite a cake person. She's our cake supplier for family event. I'm the venue sourcer. Terence is the Cash supplier! Dad-in-law is the car supplier!Mum is the follower!! anyway, this time, Priscilla bought this mango cheesecake from Rive Gauche Patisserie. ( found at Takashimaya or Plaza Sing) quite nice though it's too sweet for my liking. But, I luv the crust!
Thank God for our family whois always there to support and love us!
me and sis-in-law- Priscilla. She's the kindest gal i have ever met, always there for her bro & me! She's the gal whois been faithfully praying for Terence b4 he came back to God.

No comments: