Thursday, July 10, 2008

tomorrow tomorrow.

i'm meeting the renewal church gals tomorrow for dinner!
Sue, Cheri & Joobee.

Yipee!
We've been hanging out in church together since sec days until Bee left for Wesley n i left for BFC during our Uni days.

Interesting how we click together despite our extreme personalities.

1) SUSAN- TJ Counseller with Bee. That's how Bee brought her to church. And becoz Bee is my good fren, 3 of us kinda goes out together. We r the only 3 NTU Acc/ Biz gals in church and we kinda speak the same biz lingo. Perhaps that's why we kinda gel.

2) CHERI- My Baptist debate gal!!:P I remember the days Bee & I teased and debated with her about her " then" super Baptist bf and his doctrine stand. Who would have known she ended up marrying a Charismatic while i ended up marrying a Baptist! haha. role reversal!

3) JOOBEE- The RGS gal who dragged me this old fashioned DHS gal to bead my hair with her! My parents got the shock of my life when they saw my hair! My confidante. Someone who has seen the most crazy side of me and able to take it! She's the scholar of us!

To all these super frens! love u.....mucks!!! caught my kiss?:P

No comments: