Saturday, August 2, 2008

oldies........

Many freak out at old photos. well, it's kinda the times when you wear hot pokie dottie pink with short mini skirts and think that it's the bestest fashion during THAT TIME! Oh yes, u THOUGHT u look good that many years back. But now, when u look back, it's probably THE FASHION MISTAKE you will NEVER make! haha....well, we do have those times, when we tink hey, this hair style is cool and 1 yr later, u tot u look nerdy in THAT same hair style.

Recently, there seems to be some reminisce going around the NTU Crusade FAmily. And ok, we find some oldie pics surfacing up in Face book! pics taken during my Uni years. That's like 9 years ago! OK! We do look nerdy, young and have funny expressions n smiles. Perhaps not as preetty n handsome as we all are in real life. But then, haha,i do have my laughs when i see all these pics. FUn! Amused! Nostalgic! What better words to describe!

My 3 yrs in NTU were spent mostly with the NTU Campus Crusade Family. Orientation n yearly camps, sunrise prayer meetings, street e, discipling, missions trips, retreats. To look back, NTUCCC has shaped my life significantly in my spiritual walk! And i thank God for so many dear sisters and brothers in ministry! Ministry work with the same calling has bonded us strongly together and it's juz something that i cherish! :) What greater joy is there than to work together with like-minded labourers who share the same heartbeart for God's work.


here's the pics.... for laughs.....
My discipleship group for the 3 years with our discipler, Jo who stands beside me! Her hubby n her r currently serving in NTU CAmpus Crusade as full -time staff! This was taken during our first year 1999!

Wedding of Rebek and Shijie, both fellow campus crusaders. Taken in 2007! Al l the dear frens! :)
My first 3-week Jap mission trip in 1999. Found the MCs for my Chijmes wedding dinner?
Jonathan ( beside me) and Amy ( 2nd right).
Church we visited in Japan! The gals from my mission team!
where we stayed during our 3 wk stay in Japan!

No comments: