Tuesday, August 5, 2008

at the airport with Wang Li

i like this pic. It's neither artistic nor has any fantastic background. It's juz a simple pic with unflattering plain background. Yet, i tot it's the most beautiful pic!:P i luv the smiles, warmth n luv in this pic. To me, every pic reflects a story. And this pic has a very beautiful story. It tells of the love of God for this beautiful gal Wang Li, off to China to deliver her baby gal. Tells of the many dear frens who has cared and loved her to be there at the airport to send her off.

I guess, in this world, love is beautiful. And a pic with God's love does deserve to be the most beautiful pic.:) What is beauty? Perhaps, many times, our eyes may juzt have been blinded. Well, perhaps, many times, we just need to look beyond.....and look within the hearts.

When i first dated Terence, many asked me whether i was reallie serious dating such a nerdy guy. :) I'm quite colourful in my dressing. So,I do have funny comments. Like i should change his wardrobe. He's neither handsome or perhaps he reallie has a terrible fashion sense or has a most boring wardrobe as compared to the many biz guys i met in school who looks far more " refined" and " cultured" . But i guess, in my eyes, who carez about all these stupid, brainless and invalauble comments! He has a most beautiful heart. And that's what is most beautiful in every man. :) I'm dating him and that's final! :) No one gotta change my decision, not even my frens! :P That's how we dated! haha.

No comments: