Friday, December 19, 2008

my lalalala tots...

I'm going to Botanical Garden for picnic tis sun for the Wind Symphony tingy n i'm reallie looking forward to it!!!

I'm checking out stuff i can do in SIngapore. With our new "toy" car, we can simply start exploring more of S'pore's inaccessible remote areas. And, hey!!!i found this site!! Prettie cool and fun! for parents, can bring ur kids to the parks and do some gardening art, bird watching etc ! well, when little leong is older, i'm definitely bringing her there!!!!

here's the list of parks in SIngapore: http://www.nparks.gov.sg/cms/
I'm particularly interested in this: http://www.sbwr.org.sg

My tummy getting bigger by the day n little leong should be OUT in 3 mths time!!!! :P Yipee, my little gal is arriving...soon...SOon...SOON!!! Nowadays, it's more straining to walk. and my legs get exhausted easily. Little leong's weight is on track and i'm growing FATTER!!! haha...Thank God for the smooth pregnancy!

I ran up the overhead bridge when i was 3 mths pregnant and gotta scolding from hubby...of course.... And, i told myself i will NEVER ever do that again. Well, i seriously forget that i was pregnant in that spur second. So, after that incident, i was like constantly reminding myself that i am pregant and i should walk veri veri slowly like a pregnant woman!!! And should juz do what a pregnant does. wahahaha... My mum n grandma had strictly c0mmanded me NOT to run!!! And, jusz as much as i luv to go out n play n run up the overhead bridge, i realise that i "MUST" be a responsible mother. No more running. No more spurs of sprinting. No more jumping. No more running after buses. The list goes on n on n on...And i realise i'm someone who hates limitations!!! wahahahah....But, in my heart, i know this baby is very precious to me.....:) And i juz want the best for her! so these days, i've been walking real real real real slow, it's a mindset paradigm shift, constantly reminding myself that i am pregnant and should do the things that a pregnant woman does.

i fell down last week and it shocked Terence. Thank God the baby was ok. but i kinda twisted the sole of my sole, so walking gets a little tough. Anyway, it will take a couple of weeks to heal. So i'm minimising my walking now. Nowadays, hubby holds my hands everywhere we go. Haha.....he must be worried that his clumsy wife will juz fall again. OKOK Mr Leong....i promise to be Veri very careful n very "kuai" for the last 3 mths!! :P i'll be fine!! No worries! ur little leong will be very veri safe!!! :)

i wonder if Ter will allow me to go

"Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve"

in my pregnant state. Haha... i need approval from my hubby la!!!:P

smile......we'll see.
i miss my camping days during DHS guiding days....ANd hey, i can pitch my own tent, climb a tree and start my own fire OK!! :) "Little leong, quickly grow up!!!! Mummy wanna bring u go camping!!! :P FUn!!!""

No comments: