Thursday, December 18, 2008

born again?

Terence and i have few things in common. But this is one song we both luv. We luv the intensity of the music and words.

Death was all around me, Day was fading fast.
Sin had paid its wages, And life would soon be past.
Then, i saw the Saviour, Through a narrow gate
Calling " Enter quickly,Before it is too late."

Now i am born again, Born thru Calvary's blood
Now i'm born again, To God's kingdom above.
Though i was once a child of death, Now i'm breathing heaven's breath,
Praise the Lord! Thru His blood I am born again.

Dying in the shadows, Suffering in the night,
I could hear Christ pleading," Receive my gift of life."
In his hands were nail scars; Blood was flowing free.
As i knelt before Him, His love flowed down to me.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God... Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God" John 3: 3-5

We drove home last night after dinner with ZQ. It was juz very soothing to sit in the car with hubby, talk, hold his hand ( he can drive with one hand!!!:P), enjoy Godly music, talk about the words in the song and the music. He was singing to the song n i was blessed by the song. Even when we reached the carpark, we could not bring ourselves to get down the car until we finished the song. i tot it was very sweet and in my heart, i was tinking that i could give up everything for this moment! hahahahaha.......

This was an answered prayer from God to me. In my Uni days, i prayed for a man i could worship God with wholeheartedly. And todae, when i see Terence, he is indeed a constant reminder of how the Lord has been good to me. Just as God has given to us so freely, i pray that our lives will be used for His work and glory.

No comments: