Saturday, October 20, 2007

My FiRst CaKe!

Introducing my buddies/ comrades from NTU Biz marketing, there's:

Tania: the smart one. all time well-groomed, well dressed vainpot, most sacrificial and tolerant of us all ! Ex-stewardess. Currently the best wife one can ever find who can give up everything for her hubby!

Weini: my roomie in hall who updates us on who comes with full makeup to the 8.30 morning lecture with that long skirt you wear to the beach and whois dating who in hall and who broke up ! Currently the straightforward stubborn wife who is a clean freak!

Lilian: IT geek! The logical, diligent, diplomatic one whom u will never see in skirts and dresses. Most decent of us all! Gives decent advice.

Sydney: Sarcastic teacher with the big heart for the kids in school. Most perservering of us all! Emotionally strong!

Marianne: The Political one.Most ambitious of us all to climb up the corporate leader. The friend who cleans up your mess during breakup or anything and gives good advice. She's the strategist!

and me Daphne: I'm the "rebellious" stubborn " can't make-up my mind" gal yet knows deep down in her heart what she really wants, just refusing to admit it.



Th gals bought a Swensons COokies and Cream cake-my first cake of the yr, and celebrated an early birthday for me. WHen they sung the song, myheart just melted...:P It's jusz thosekind of fuzzy feeling and u feel as if you are on top of the mountain. So touched.

I love the simple,cosy setting away from the orchard crowd where we juz laz around at Weini'splace and chat till past midnite. There's not many frens i call buddies and they are really the buddies i can say who knows me and loves me! And we can shoot each other down sarcastically and no one takes it to heart. Though we are so diff, generally, we are all quite crazy, sarcastic and frank.And we are just ourselves with each other. It's certainly a birthday i'll remember! i love simple gatherings!

Thanks for everything gals. Love you lots!

Hugs, daphne.....
Ter sleeping like a log now....gotta join him! :P

No comments: