Monday, October 8, 2007

Military Efficiency: Singapore style

Got my reservist call up this year, for 2 weeks, starting on Children's day. Anyway I decided to defer it, cos super tired, and if I go away 2 weeks, my work sure pile up like Westin Stamford height. (yar I like to exaggerate)

So come the day, I spent alot of time doing much 'productive' stuff. Let's see:
800am Reached the Polyclinic - 30 mins of waiting
830am Saw the doc
845am Started waiting at the dispensary - 45 mins of waiting
930am Finally got my medicine and drove off to camp
1015am Reached Sungei Gedong camp
1030am Waited for 'more people to arrive' so we could Report Sick together - 30mins of waiting
1100am Reached medical centre
1130am Saw the MO - 30mins of waiting
1140am Started waiting for my deferment to be processed
1230am Had lunch. Still waiting at Manpower office.
200pm Still waiting
400pm Tired of waiting
530pm My medical docket arrives from Medical Centre. I finally leave camp - 6h of waiting

Congrats, Terence, you just spent 8 hours waiting. Why didn't I bring a book to read????
:P

No comments: