Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My darlin's birthday

Today is a very important day. It's Daphne's birthday!!! (I won't say her age, you gotta ask her yourself haha)

Ok let me warm up my supa suave soprano voice with a happy burpday tune.... NOT!!!! :P

Anyway, being the bargain-hunter that I am, I scoured the ENTIRE internet for good food with nice ambience and a reasonable price. And lo and behold, after 3 clicks, I found my trusty UOB Dining Rewards referring to a nice Thai buffet.

It just happened that my Dad's car was available, so I zipped down to grab the flowers









































Nice eh? =)

Then I picked Daphne up from her office. She was ravishing, as usual. Heh, God's so good to me. Hehe. Here's us at the restaurant, Beads Restaurant and Lounge at Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel.



































Looks yummy eh? I think I ate too much hehe.


Well, on reflection, it's been a wonderful 7th birthday I've celebrated with Daphne. It's always so wonderful to see someone you love adoring the flowers you give her. (Though we guys can NEVER understand why these plants are so 'powerful') ^o^

As each birthday passes, as we grow together with God's leading, we know that He has a wonderful plan ahead for our lives.

Little steps, tiny steps
For man, taken like a doe
Moving forward in the plan
From the God who loves us so

Seeing not the path ahead
beyond our myopic sight
But trusting in the vision
of the Master only wise

Lights the road
Clears the way
Seeks our good
If only we'd obey

So we go forth in faith
Lean on His breast
Knowing that He goes before us
On His perfect will, we rest

No comments: