Thursday, February 26, 2009

housework is boring!!!!

i can no longer hear the " rooming " of my washer. well, time 4 the 2nd round of wash and finish up the basket of dirty laundry.

GTG.

Boring.. Boring... Boring.....housework is boring....Housework is kinda part of this domestic support that a wife ought to give her hubby. I'm trying to keep up, but i tink i'm reallie bad at it. Seriously, it's not me. But then, for luv, it's worth it la....since Ter will have more free time for his " FALLOUT!" I must ban fALLOUT! haha:)

The onli joy or motivation i get from housework is the sense of achievement or accomplishment when i finish a task.

I've got 2 buttons and a pair of Mr Leong's torn bermudas to sew todae.
Hopefully Mr Leong won't be too fussy over my sewing. He BETTER NOT !!!:)
If he fusses, he shall sew his own stuff FOREVER, for the rest of his life...wahaha...

No comments: