Thursday, December 20, 2007

Street E and Flu Woes

Arrrggh! I hate my flu bug!!! I think I coughed at least 500 times during the 3 hours during Street E. And I coughed so hard that my head started throbbing, threatening to implode within my skull in protest.

On a better note, thank God that one guy got saved. Just happened that he was in the same school as Zegang, and Jonathan gave him the gospel and he accepted Christ. And he should be coming for this Saturday's Christmas party as well. God works in marvellous ways!

After the debrief, reached home at around midnight. Tried to sleep after the bath, but kept coughing until I dunno when. Only after Daphne roused me to eat Peipakao that the coughing receded somewhat. Thankfully, exhaustion took over, and the next thing I knew was morning, and for once, I'm not as energetic and alive at 8am like most days. Anyway, today's a public holiday. Time to relax, do some Christmas shopping, and spend some quality time with my dear wife.

Ciao! :)

No comments: