Tuesday, November 25, 2008

miracles do happen!!!!

Miracles do happen! And God works in ways we never expect! Beyond our human understanding. Beyond what we deserve. Beyond our imagination. wow..God is faithful, just, wise, merciful. These are the terms most commonly used. However, to ,me, our God is also creative!! Imagine someone who creates the universe and the millions species of insects with its own precise distinctive features, migration and reproduction, mating styles. It takes lotsa creativity and wisdom to create such permutations! God is creative even in solving our problems! To me, He's the best strategist too in problem resolution!

My miracle of the day! or rather yesterday's miracle. I Got a JOB! :P I was retrenched last thurs. And get employed again 4 days later. That's fast, i thought! Faster than what i expected. Faster than my imagination! As i'm pregnant, all employers should be shunning me! And i just give thanks for this opportunity that God has given me. To conclude, God has been very good to me! Simply beyond what i deserve. And i thank Him for His grace n mercy upon me, ter and the little one.

It kinda is a blessing in disguise. Coz with this job, my employment after little leong is born is settled! And it is a relief to me to know the plan at least for the next year of my life. I'm definetely not a risk taker and delights in stability!

Coz, i will be working in this education centre as a part time teacher ( i take onli one lesson) cum marketing executive. I will kinda be looking into business developments, strategies and opportunities for expansion, competitive analysis, product bundling, advertising , sourcing for new shop space! And i tot it's going to be real exciting! ANd best of all, with this marketing job, i onli work 2 full days a week! Frees me lotsa time to be with little leong while i still keep in touch with the society! I've never been in the education line, so it's quite fun and challenging to study the trends in the market! Marketing excites me more than any other job! It refreshes me and gives me the challenges i luv! Indeed, God is so good and He knows the desire of my heart to give me a job i enjoy! Actually, i was there for interview for part time teacher, But hey, as a marketing person, i ended up " selling" myself as a marketing person, and got this part time marketing position instead. God just opens the doors for me and allows me to win the favor of the director. God has paved the way for me and i'm just amazed! i pray that God will give me the extra wisdom and creative for all these strategist planning. And as i work, His name will be praised and glorified!

With this job, i can now start planning the baby schedule. Like the nanny thingy, how to transport the baby to nanny while i work and stuff like that! Work will only start in Jan'o8! So i gotta play and relax for whole of Dec!!! haha:pppp And i'm paid till Jan. So guess, i can be a happie "tai tai" for Dec!

I met up with my DG NTU Campus Crusade gals last nite for dinner! And it's such a blessing to see them-Rebak, Amy & Jangting!! Chatted about old times. And guess what, JangTing can still remember Ter courting me while we were in Japan for mission trip! And she still remember Ter giving me my first bouquet of roses at the airport b4 i flew to Japan! That was like 2000, 8 years ago when we were just NTU freshies! !!!haha... Thank God for all these sisters!!!

No comments: