Friday, November 21, 2008

baby leong is coming SoON!!

Baby leong is coming real soon!!! :P

N i can't wait for her arrival! I've been reading, talking, singing, praying, playing with her EVERYwhere...:p in the congested bus when i need to pass time. in the lift when i feel bored. at the bus stop when i wait for the bus. Guess, as i feel her sumo kicks, i'm so amazed there's actually sometin alive in me.

And she's like the size of my little care bear on my bedside! she's quite a nitey baby n gets alive in nite, after 9pm. 2 gynaes both commented that she's a very active baby. so i guess, that explains the numerous movements! i wonder how she looks like. But i'm extremely sure with ter and my genes, she wouldn't turn out too bad!!! haha...:P I wonder how's her character. whether she will be kinda gentle like her daddy or more chilli padi like her mummy. it;s so exciting! And i can;t wait to see her!!! It;s like waiting to walk on the isle to meet ur beloved! But, no matter what, we're juz praying she'll be a strong and healthy little one who luvs and serves God! seriously,nothing else matters as long as God is in her heart!

Much stuff for us to settle b4 she arrives.. My checklist:

1) Baby cot, playpen, clothes and other stuff. We'll most prob drive up to Malaysia and get decent quality baby stuff at half price!

2) confirm her name! we're been surfing: http://www.babynames.org.uk/english-girl-baby-names.htm

3) i'll been brainstorming of her first month gifts too! Rather early, but i kinda dun like mad rush, especially when i know i will be bz coping with motherhood for the first mth.

stuff that caught my eyes:

http://www.partridgepear.com ( cookies & sweets)
http://www.sweetestmoments.com.sg ( mini cakes n pastries)
http://www.cupcakedivinity.blogspot.com ( cupcakes)

well, feel free to give comments about what u like, coz ultimately, it's u our dear frens whom we give the gifts!

Had Mexican food at cha cha cha Mexican Restaurant at Holland V! Good food!
ANd i discovered this small boutique at Holland V Food Centre that sells pretty dresses suitable for maternity wear, yet does not make me look too auntish! And its quite cheap!!!!
i bought 2 and it makes my day! weee..............

AND, the last thingy!!! i'm retrenched yesterday!!! Its a long long story and i'm quite tired of repeating the same story again n again....Well, Bye bye to maternity benefits...... but' i;m going to file a complaint with MOM and we'll see how it goes.

No matter whether i do get or do not get the maternity benefits, God;s nature is still the same and He's the still the same God who provides all our needs! Amen!:P I realise i've grown up emotionally and spiritually. If it's 3 yrs ago, perhaps, i'll be feeling very agitated. But this time round, i guess, I have been more calm to handle this matter, knowing that God is good and He is in control of the entire situation.

Well, i cried really hard last night . And i knew i need to cry, to be comforted by God. I wouldn't wanna suppress my feelings. But this morning, as i woke up and played the piano, the hymms touched my heart. i teared b4 God again and i knew His comfort is so beautiful. To be able to be held and comforted by God in ur tears, i reaslie i have been truly blessed! If God has allowed this to happen, indeed, i know He has something better in store for me. Though my paths seemed unknown, i know that in the dark, my steps will be strengthened by God and i will be rebuilt and made stronger for His glory and work! Well, my dear frens, please do not feel sorry or sad for me. Coz God has been, will be and IS good to me !:P Just pray for me! That i will go where God has prepared the way for me. I'm currently looking at part time tutoring jobs or sometin that allows me time to shepherd and take care of the little one.

I was telling Ter. After the cry last nite and tis morning, it's time to move on.......:P To a new beginning.......:) i've been reading on "Shepherding your child's heart" and it touches on teaching the kid about life lessons and God. For my little one, she need not be super brilliant in academics or others. But we pray that her heart will be with God. Indeed, it is my desire that this little one will grow up strong in the Lord, someone who has the courage to move on with life after every defeat and failure in life. A little one who gets stronger and more convicted in God after each fall in life, a little one who draws strength from God and has living waters of joy within her. I hope that one day, as i shepherd her, i will be able to smile with a grin and proudly tell her that Mummy has learnt this lesson well too! during her retrenchment!!:P

nitez......i miss terence~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, is baby leong confirmed a gal gal?

Terence said...

she's a SHE!!! :P like mummie! And u r winnie?