Thursday, October 30, 2008

Me and my Little Leong

Ok, I haven't talked about my little cutie Leong (the baby yes that one). At 4.5 months old, all the gynaes think she's a she. But the books say 5 months is 'sure'. Girl can become boy, but boy cannot become girl you know. :P

Little cutie Leong has been really active these 2 weeks. When I called Daphne during lunch time, she suddenly said "Ouch! Baby's kicking again.". When I called her to tell about my IPPT miracle, she kicked again too. I think ar, she next time will be karateka or some socceroo. :D

We've been reading John, Proverbs and Psalm to her (almost) every night since week 7. Now we're reading Psalm in mandarin too, so she'll be bilingual when she's grown (unlike her kantang daddy haha). I'm really praying that God will use her mightily in full time ministry in the future. It would be such a joy to see our future kids dedicated and serving God and making their lives count for Him. Amen? :D

Daphne's remarking that her tummy is getting really big. Can't run, can't swim , can't eat her fav foods for now. And she's made me promise her a blitz of massage/scrub/wrap/sushi/sashimi salad (sushi tei & waraku)/soft icecream/etc treats after she gives birth (and after confinement of course). Better start saving up lulz :D

No comments: