Thursday, October 15, 2009

high tea lovers

if u r a high tea lover like me, then u so gotta check out this:

http://www.makansutra.com/forums/singapore/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17202&start=0

i like the fixed set high teas particularly coz i'm not a buffet person.

1)i dislike the "too stuffed" after buffet feeling. i dun like to overeat.
2)i dislike buffet crowds. so noisy.
3)i like my food in a nice presentation. Buffet food is always messed up by incosiderate diners, especially at the sashimi counters.
4)i prefer food served fresh and piping hot and presented beautifully on my plate.
5) i dun like to queue for food. i prefer food to be served to me.

there are days when i feel like buffet-ing. but that's extremely rare. haha.
I've been wanting to try the three-tiered halia high tea at botanical gardens. anyone tried???