Sunday, August 30, 2009

clothes.

Ordered some clothes from US Baby Gap and Old NAvy from some overseas sprees. And, i finally got the goods todae! Paid onli S$8 for shipping costs. Not too bad. I was expecting to pay more.

It was the first time i ordered clothes online for her and i was quite pleased that the clothes were particularly of very good quality, even the old navy dress. I was tinking that online shopping can be quite deceiving and wat u see is not wat u get.Well, with all the photo editing, quality of clothes look perfect, don't they? However, after tis first buy, I'm quite convinced of the quality of clothes from Baby Gap/Old Navy. It's so so much cheaper to buy direct from US, then to buy from Mothercare/kiddy palace etc....KIDS clothes in S'pore are certainly overpriced!!! Conclusion: When she starts walking, i will stock up on more dresses from tis website. http://www.gap.com/

Alright, i'm done with Kielli's shopping:
1) CLothes
2) Toys
3) Books

ALl stock is in. And no more shopping for the next 6 mths. Stock expected to last for next 6 mths by my forecast.

I feel a sense of accomplishment as i finish my shopping tasks. NOW, i can FINALLY tidy my room since all STOCK is in!!
Got a new shelf from IKEA and i'm all set to pack the stuff. I wonder if i can fix the shelf on my own without TErence. i've never used any hammer/nails stuff and i tot it will be fun to play with it. haha...

The other time, Ter was not free and i fixed Kielli's high baby chair and some funny boxes from Ikea all by myself. It's amazing wat a woman can do when the man is not around. I'm not good with fixing stuff. But, it's so fun lo to play around with the diff parts and see the finished products. OK. First, let me ask TEr to teach me how to use the hammer and nails.





No comments: