Saturday, November 24, 2007

RING ring RinG



The night is quiet. I like it quiet whereby i can organise my thoughts without much disturbance , look thru old pics, read a book or write my journal in my comfy bed!



It' time for snooze. But,I'm juz in the mood to post up some pics. So here's some belated wedding pics of our old old fren, William.



History of William:
-Terence's hall roomate in NTU hall 10
-ICQ pal of Daphne's NTU hall 10 roomate, Winnie
-Spent singlehood days with Terence in lonely hall 10
- IT Geek!
- While T & i were bz dating, he was always bz stardeeing!
-our MatChMaker who challenges me to have a Baptist ( vs Charismatic) bf!
-Guy who redefined "perfection" in Corinthians for me.
-Guy who disappears without fail for dinner at hall 11 to create opportunities for his bro Terence to have private moments with me!


COngrats Will & Jeannie! We've been waiting so long for this day! To a blessed marriage! i love their flowers! wheeeeeee.........:)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.