Friday, March 7, 2008

my favourite place!





I'm in luv with this little Jap Place @ Central which sells all kinds of Japanese snacks n sweets. It's a pretty shop with lotsa displays and as a marketing person, i 'm attracted by its presentation. It's juz second nature to me.I luv being inside the store. lotsa preety biscuits to view! Like a biscuit gallery. fun! It's called " NIPPON-YA" ( http://www.nippon-ya.com.sg/)

Stuff we can't resist n ended up making a purchase!

-Tofu Eclair with custard and chocolate fillings

- Sakura Kuzu Mochi ( with pickled cherry leaf) i tried this at the store and luv the light tinge of plum fragrance. There's some filling inside, but seriously, i dunno what it is. tink it may be white bean jam. I luve the icy cold mochi. Transparent. Taste like jelly!
Went to another Jap supermarket @ Central round the corner n i was amazed by the wide range of Jap snacks. Hubby bought some extra strong coffee and we managed to grab the last pack of diabetic sweets for my mother-in-law. Got some biscuits 4 our parents! It's a married couple symptom to buy stuff in sets of threes- One for hubby n me, one for his parents, one for my parents. That explains the 3 sets of bicsuits!


No comments: